Monday, January 28, 2013

Why do I write?

I write for myself and my two children. I write because my love for them overflows my heart and spills over into the pages of this blog. I hope they will one day understand everything I want to tell them, see everything I want to show them and retain the essence of everything that I hold dear.


I write for you, my darlings so I can tell you how much I love you. I write so I can show you all the beauty I see. For one day, I hope you will see it too...early in your life rather than later.

I write so I can show you how to be really alive every day of your life. To look at the sky afresh, to feel the warmth of the sun, to feel the crisp air, the wind in your faces.  I hope one day you will be able to see through the clutter and noise and all that is unreal and learn to love silence and feel the deep peace in your heart. Then you will see the perfection on this earth and the perfection in your self. That's when life really begins and your heart will bloom with joy!! 

"So I write of what I know and some day our hearts will meet in these words, -- if you let it happen" - Chief Dan George

3 comments:

  1. Hello priya, i love. your writing. I am sure your kids will understand your love for them,
    Just like how i am hoping that my kids understand me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Priya,

    Came across your blog and found your writing touches some chord and its beautiful.

    Please continue to share and touch lives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep writing.!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message