Friday, November 29, 2013

The Love of Thousands ...

It was my parents 40th wedding anniversary last week. My sister wanted to make a video for them containing old photos of times gone by. As I was digging through old photos, I came across so many pictures of my parents with my kids, my mother-in-law with the kids, pictures of our siblings and our dear friends. I felt a deep sense of gratitude for all the time and love they have poured into our lives. They have stood by us through the rough times and the happy times.


Here is a picture of my mother-in-law presenting my newborn son to my 2 year old daughter who had kidney surgery just a week prior.  What would we be without all these people? We are the result of the love of thousands ..the love of generations!!

Suddenly all my ancestors are behind me. Be still they say. Watch and listen. You are the result of the love of thousands! - Linda Hogan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message