Thursday, April 10, 2014

Life's Simple Pleasures

I have a lot of simple pleasures strewn throughout my day. Working part-time lets me enjoy a lot of little things. I enjoy a half hour at my daughter's school watching the kids, picking up my kids from school, an afternoon nature walk, bath-time with the kids, chatting with moms on a play-date, my evening tea, a nice oil bath, my dance class, some quiet time to myself when I work from home.





What is life without these little pleasures in a day? Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things - Robert Brault 

“Living well is an art that can be developed: a love of life and ability to take great pleasure from small offerings.”  - Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message